Which personal information do we collect?
The information you submit directly to us:
The data that you provide directly through the forms on the Website, such as your name and email address, are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to fulfill the stated objectives. Therefore, if they are not provided or are provided incorrectly, we will not be able to those, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely visualize the content of the Website.
The information automatically collected via cookies:
When you access our Website, we install several cookies to save your login information and display options. Access cookies are typically stored for two days, and screen option cookies typically one year. If you select “Remember Me”, you will be logged in for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly as if the visitor had accessed the other site.
To which purpose do we collect your information?
The personal information provided through the Website will be processed by Voilà Translate, for the following purposes:
Purposes based on the fulfillment of the commercial or professional relationship:
- Manage, process and respond to inquiries, requests, incidents or any queries from the User when they provide their data through the forms intended for such purpose on this Website.
- Analyse the User’s traffic data to maintain the security of the networks, preventing illegitimate intrusions or fraudulent use of the services.
Purposes based on legitimate interest:
- To carry out customer satisfaction surveys and market studies in order to evaluate the quality of our products and services.
- To manage the delivery of our own commercial communications that may be of interest to you, within the reasonable expectations you have as a User, with the objective of offering you an experience adapted to your needs.
Purposes that require your explicite consent:
Voilà Translate will request the explicit and unequivocal consent from the User with the aim of:
- Carrying out commercial campaigns.
- Using the User’s browsing, traffic and geolocalization data in order to analyze their preferences, to be able to provide them with personalized commercial offers from us or from third party products and services.
For how long do we store you information?
Voilà Translate will process the User’s personal information for the time necessary to provide the requested services and will store it until you express your opposition or revoke your consent, in compliance with the principle of limiting the period of storage. In these cases, the information will be kept duly blocked without us being able to use it for as long as necessary for the exercise or defence of legal or contractual claims.
Furthermore, in compliance with the obligations derived from the Law 25/2007 on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, we will keep the traffic and location information for 12 months, with the aim of complying with the duty of information in case of receiving a request from the Legal Authorities.
Where we obtain information automatically through cookies, you may limit their use in time by removing them from your browser or device.
We also store the personal information provide in the profile of Users that register at our Website. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What are your rights in relation with your personal information?
In accordance with the provisions in force, you have the right of access, rectification, deletion, cancellation and portability of data of your personal data, as well as right of opposition and limitation of processing.
You may also withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you can send us a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a copy of your ID that includes your signature.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you can also file your complaint with the competent authority responsible for Data Protection or file an appeal if your data is misused:
- Asociación para la Autorregulación de la Comunicación Comercial (AUTOCONTROL) www.autocontrol.es/servicios/mediacion
- Agencia Española de Protección de Datos: www.agpd.es
How do we protect your information?
The security of the information is one of our top priorities and, in compliance with the current regulations, we treat the User’s data in a completely confidential manner at all times. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all of your information, taking the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
To know more about how we protect your information, visit our Security & Privacy page.
Last update: 14 Sept. 2020